As an author update, this week is going to fly by, so expect to see more texts from the dog and things like that. So, starting from first things first and onward:
- My editor has gone through my manuscript and we are setting up a meeting via phone to go over the first round of what I can only assume to be an eye-opening experience.
- I’m trying a collaboration with another amazing writer, Reenie Denver, and we’re just starting to see what might click and if all goes well, perhaps we will share a few passages along the way.
- I’ve been graciously asked/offered by my blog-buddy, Lizzy Baldwin, to take part in a blog tour which describes my writing processes and offers the opportunity to reach out to new readers and offer up some for my own suggestions to write along.
- I’m trying to renovate a kitchen wall this weekend, and since I have no clue how that gets done, it should be interesting.
- Thankfully, coaching U12 softball will be on break this weekend as the girls travel to another state with the two other coaches and I remain put (at least I pray).
So, busy, busy, busy is the life. Short is the reward. And hopeful is the payoff.
I may be posting some quotes from a couple of books I have recently dabbled into on Twitter, putting pics up on the Instagrams of some of this last weekends team shots (before the tournament was rained out) and of course keeping a heartbeat on Facebook as always.