Come on, you smirked…at least inwardly. I could have chosen a title like Take It or “Lieb” It or Growing, “Liebs” and Bounds!
I have been graciously nominated for my second award, ever. It might be a chain mail award, but I still dig it. It’s marketing with a fun twist in my book. So, I would like to thank the lovely Lizzy Baldwin from MyLittleBookBlog for giving me this award/homework assignment. She is a joy in my blogging life and everyone should go look her up and see how she’s doing. Bring a casserole or the blogging version of a housewarming gift.
I had to honestly look up what the hell this award was about before I committed others to the same honorable Q & A. After a lot of research (okay 10 minutes of Googling) I came across articles galore. I’ll link to one here. For your piece of mind, it’s like an electronic, blogger high-five (and/or fist bump, slap on the rear, etc). Good game, bloggers.
So, I have to answer my blogger’s questions, list 11 facts, and then devise my own fiendish questions for the weary souls I shall pass this award along to below. I’ll try to group this in my own OCD fashion.
Kate – Full Frontal Nerdity (Her stuff cracks me up. Good game!)
Sparkle Bumps – SparkleBumpstheBookWhore (Who doesn’t feel good after reading the blog title alone? And yes, I don’t know her actual name. It’s like a secret identity or stage name or something)
Heather – The Awkward Life of Heather (I enjoy her candor and open nature of relating her life. If I saw her on the streets, you’d get a jumping high-five)
Carly Watters – Carly Watters, Literary Agent (She always posts helpful things and asks for feedback. I don’t see many agents getting this award, but then again, I don’t follow many agent blogs. Carly fulfills my needs… um… Fist bump?)
- I hold a Bachelor’s degree (History) as well as a Master’s degree.
- I panic when insects fly near my face. ( I activate mad, ninja-dodging skills at that point)
- I can quote nearly the entire movie, “Clue.”
- I am super stubborn
- Green Lantern is my favorite superhero (Not the movie though, sorry to say, it sucked…a LOT)
- I would take a philosophical debate over any topic, any time.
- I am right hand orientated, but left eye dominant
- I almost named my daughter Mathilda
- M&M’s magically disappear if they are around me (No idea how that happens)
- I have astigmatism in both eyes
- As a child, I thought being a garbage man was my career path because it looked so awesome!
1) Describe your blog in three words?
– Witty, Humorous & Helpful
2) If you could live the life of a character in any book who would it be?
– Christopher Robin, ponder that life.
3) If you suddenly found £500 pounds in your wallet, that had magically appeared but you had to spend it that day, what would you do with it?
– (This was homework, it equates to roughly $850) And if that was in my wallet, I would most likely pay off my tax registration fees and then use the rest on kitchen improvements in my house.
4) What cocktail describes you best?
– I don’t drink enough beyond beer and/or shots to know drink names. But I would consider myself to be a drink you misinterpret at some point and has an initial bitterness to it with a sweet aftertaste that keeps you wanting more? Drink it in. That sounded sexual… skip that thought.
5) Favourite childhood author?
– Childhood? Pretty sure Dr. Seuss rocked my bookshelves.
6) You are in the middle of a zombie attack, and you can only grab one item from your bathroom to protect yourself…what would it be?
– First, why only one? Second, my bathroom contains nothing worthy of a weapon unless I wrapped a bar of soap around a towel. Since that would be two items, I would have to go out on a limb and say the tank lid? It’s heavy and I can still swing it.
7) Coke or Pepsi?
8) Music act you would most like to see live in concert?
– Lana del Rey. That chick is awesome!
9) Do you have any tattoos? If yes..what? and if no…are you planning on any?
– Plenty. On my right arm I have symbols depicting emotions like rage, hope, jealousy, fear, etc. Did I mention I’m a Green Lantern fan?
10) Harry Potter or Twilight?
– Harry Potter. The brooding twinkle vampires don’t do it for me.
11) What are your thoughts on jelly?
– Great in a sandwich as long as it stays inside the bread? Key ingredient to lots of BBQ recipes? Is there a right answer here?
My 11 Questions:
- You are able to scratch one thing off your bucket list, no matter what it entails. What is it?
- You can listen to any band/artist (live) in their time period. Who would you want to see?
- If you could collaborate with any artist/author/professional on a project, who would you choose?
- Would you rather live in a zombie apocalypse (Walking Dead) or an electronic apocalypse (Revolution)?
- Why to number 4?
- Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel?
- Favorite smell?
- You can have one super power. What would you choose?
- What is your worst habit?
- What do you find to be your best quality (physically or mentally)?
- What keeps you from having your dreams come true?
Enjoy the next half hour of replying, nominees!!