Some of you may have been aware that I was out last week (God bless scheduled publishing). So, since it was a rather fast weekend with less free time I had hoped, I am still getting a few things together.
What you should know about this week:
- The last free Chapter of the Second Time Travel series will be out soon.
- The first Time Travel series will soon be limited to only 5 chapters
- I am getting closer to finalizing an editor
- Certain changes in appearance/titles will happen soon
- I will be eating less M&M’s and ice cream… sad days… but it’ll be for the best
For future reference:
- I will be guest blogging on the lovely Shannon A. Thompson’s page in the coming month (go check her out now)
- The name Easter originates from Eastre, the Anglo-Saxon goddess who symbolizes hare and egg
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka
- Many pagan traditions have found their way into Christian religious observances. Rabbits are one such symbol. Rabbits symbolize the fertility of springtime. The rabbit is also the symbol of the Egyptian moon and the moon is used to determine the date of Easter each year (I always wondered, why a rabbit?)
- 76 percent of people eat the ears on chocolate bunnies first (I have no clue how they got this percentage)